Grow Your Career. Start Early. Get Ahead.
Career opportunities develop over time—intentionally, as you explore, make connections, and get experience. Our resources will catalyze your professional life.
Get Going With Handshake
Explore employers and jobs, search and apply, make career advisor appointments and register for career events — all in ONE SPOT.
As an Oregon State student, you are automatically given a Handshake profile; all you have to do is fill out your experience and interests and it will recommend jobs for you. Plus, if you make your profile public, employers can contact you directly.
The more you do with Handshake, the more you’ll get out of it.
Finding a Career
Job Search Resources:
- Handshake (Apply for jobs and internships)
- VMock: Oregon State's Online Resume Reviewer
- Jobs at Oregon State University (On-campus jobs)
- IE3 Global Internships (Internships Abroad)
- Federal/USDA Careers
- E.R. Jackman Internship Support Program (provides financial assistance to students in low-paying or volunteer internships)
- Federal and Diversity Internships
- Agricultural/Animal/Food/Sustainability Job Boards
Career Development Resources:
- OSU Career Development Center
- Resources for Job Searching, Networking, & Interviewing
- Focus 2: Take a Career Self-Assessment
- Upcoming Career Events/Workshops
- Videos of Agricultural, Natural Resources, & Environmental Careers
For career development questions, contact:
Katie Harvey | Strand Agriculture Hall 148 | 541-737-7553 | Katie.Harvey@oregonstate.edu | Virtual appointments are available via Zoom